Saturday, June 27, 2015

Are Black relationships doomed to fail?


Recently, a Black woman who frequents this Blog made a comment on one of my social media pages and wrote: 'The Collective Relationship between the Black Male/Female is irreparable'.

Now, this statement hit me like a ton of bricks. And let me explain why...

What I'm endeavoring to do on this Blog more than anything, is show Black men and women how the dysfunction exhibited in our Diaspora, is the result of decades of intensive mental conditioning we get to hate ourselves and each other...in the guise of an american education no less. And the kinds(s) of conditioning we get, no other ethnic group does, 'cause Black men and women have the most genetic power to breed whites out of existence.


Now, being that this woman follows my Blog, I'm thinking just knowing these facts, would give her and every other Black person reading my posts, some kind of hope for our Diaspora's future. So when I read her comment, my heart sank.

On top of this, I've been suffering from something I've been calling a 'Black Nationaist fatigue'; meaning, I'm long overdue for a break from examining the minutiae of white fascism. It seems, at least to me, that I've obsessed long enough on trying to show people the nuts and bolts of white supremacy's machinations, and I've also become a bit disenchanted at thoughts of listening to another lecture on the aesthetics of the Black Spiritual Sciences.

So, this past weekend, I decided to kick back, make some popcorn, buy a coupla' of six-packs of cola and watch something purely for its entertainment value. So after about an hour of perusing the internet on my TV, I came upon a particular documentary that struck my interest.

Now, I'll confess that I'm a boxing fan. With that said, I can tell you that I don't obsess over sports figures and I couldn't tell you the latest stats for my local teams, but every once in a while, I don't mind watching a master pugilist get their knuckle-game on. Mind you, I'm saying I'm a boxing fan; meaning, I'm in no way a fan of that MMA crap. Men rolling around on the floor on top of each other, doesn't fascinate me, and more often that not, that's how these MMA fighters end up (pun intended).

Boxing, at least to me, employs a lot more strategy than some MMA fighter who just swings wildly and lands a lucky punch, which nine times out of ten, again, winds up with two men rolling around on the ground. And another aspect of my fascination with boxing is that it's a solitary sport, it doesn't involve teams of over-grown, steroid-ridden men running into each other. In a way, I view writing as a solitary sport, so to speak, with the exception that I don't have to duck any punches in the process; at least not yet. I'm also a bit of a documentary junkie. Thus, I set out to look for some sort of doc about boxing.

What I came across was a film about the champion prize fighter Floyd Mayweather; I remembered watching an interview with him and coming away being more impressed with his insights than I thought I'd be. Now, the title of the doc, or so I thought at the time was, 'Floyd Mayweather-Big Boss', at least this was the 'YouTube' title.

The first frame of this documentary, was a Black screen with three words on it, and those were: 'Guilty-domestic-violence'. Then other words appeared around them. And they stated: 'On December 21st, 2011, controversial boxer, Floyd Mayweather plead guilty to a misdemeanor domestic violence incident that allegedly occurred in September of 2010'. Now, what I later learned from this doc was Floyd was never proven guilty of this charge. There was no definitive evidence saying that he indeed committed this crime. Also, Floyd said he was advised to plead guilty by his lawyers so he could basically pay a fine and make the case go away. To say that advise back-fired is an understatement. So what the producers of this doc were saying, was they pre-judged Floyd as being guilty, regardless of whether he committed this crime or not.

What I learned later, was this doc was one produced by

the cable network 'Showtime', and it was titled, '30 days in May'; this film endeavored to show  30 days of Floyd's life up until he was sent to jail.

Now, Floyd Mayweather worked out a deal with 'Showtime' where his fights are only broadcast on their network. So I thought they would have a vested interest in treating him better than this. Now, the question I had right from the top was, why didn't they start this documentary after Floyd got out of prison?

I'll tell you why, 'cause even though multi-billion dollar networks like Showtime are in business with Floyd, they still don't like the fact that a Black man has Floyd's kinda' money. So they're gonna' do everything they can to assassinate this man's character. Essentially what this doc was really designed to do, was say to the world that all Floyd's accolades and accomplishments meant nothing 'cause at the end of the film, he'd wind up behind bars. And this doc was especially saying this to the Black Diaspora, so the ever-present message we get to hate ourselves could be reinforced.

Now mind you, I was looking to watch something that wasn't political, something like I said earlier, that was for entertainment purposes only. But the machinations of white supremacy reared its ugly head anyhow.

Now, you might be saying, well, since Floyd is boastful and has a tendency to flaunt his riches, and was complicit in creating this doc for Showtime, why should we care how he's portrayed?

'Cause there's other more sublimely insidious messages embedded in this documentary that have nothing to do with him; let me explain...

In one instance, this doc shows Floyd taking his two sons and his daughter to see the rapper 'Drake' in concert in his hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada. After the show, we see Floyd's children enjoying a moment of domestic bliss playing tag with one another, a second later we see a caption on the screen saying: '19 days before jail'. Now, this is the crap that pisses me all the way off! 'Cause what the inbred white bigots on Showtime are really doing is not only casting aspersion on Floyd's family, but Black families in general. And earlier in the doc, white fascists do this even more sublimely; let me show you how.


Now, what we see to the left, is a pic of one of Floyd's sons placidly sleeping. Seconds after this, Floyd confesses to one of his personal stylists that he's gonna' go to prison for three months. He does this while wearing a Black shirt. A few seconds later, we see this picture to the right. Now, you're gonna' have to excuse this pic for its lack of clarity, 'cause I copied this photo right from the moving image of the documentary itself.

But looking at this particular pic, tell me what you notice immediately. Well, one of the first things you'd notice, are the two white women in white dresses; and the Black man walking to their right. With this pic coming up right after Floyd confesses he's going to jail, it's meant to reinforce the idea that Black men, and Black people in general, are predisposed to family dysfunction, violence, winding up in prison and every other negative thought your mind can conjure up about us; it's also saying, that white women, and white people in general, are the polar opposites, meaning, they're more likely to be morally upstanding, square-dealing and scrupulous. Now, you might be thinking, c'mon bruh, you're really reaching for stuff now.


Think so? Okay, then let's take another look at this pic. If you look at the very top of that picture, on the left hand side, there's a teleprompter flashing the word 'Hypnosis'.
 

Let's look at this pic a bit more closely to the left. Ya' see this fam?

Now, tell me, do ya' think this is a coincidence?

Of course not, what these inbreds want to do is actually hypnotize us, or our collective subconscious minds, into believing their B.S. about whites always having the moral high-ground.

Now, mind you, your conscious mind may not be picking this up, but your 'subconscious' sure as hell is. And this is all done in the name of furthering the campaign to make Black people hate themselves and everyone who looks like them.

But one great thing happened after I saw this pic, and its sneak attack on the Black Diaspora's subconscious; this told me, emphatically, that the rift between Black men and women is ABSOLUTELY REPAIRABLE!

Here's why...

The reason whitey is obsessed with making the Black Diaspora hate themselves, is without all their efforts, we would have little to no dysfunction in our communities.

I talk ad nauseum about the Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma and how it was a shining example of Black folks doing everything right. Well, left to our own devices, this is what we'd recreate all over again...and these inbreds know this. So they keep us in a constant state of self-hatred, which breeds our Diaspora’s dysfunction. 'Cause truthfully, if one initiative worked to keep Black communities in a state of chaos, whitey wouldn't need to employ several at once. Meaning, they wouldn't need to try to make us hate ourselves from watching damn near every documentary, TV show, commercial, movie, billboard ad, etc.

This fact cleared my head...and ended my 'Black Nationalist fatigue'.

So if you're a Black man or woman reading this, know that the dysfunction in our Diaspora is NOT INEVITABLE!

Now, ending the rift between Black men and women might not come in my lifetime, but it doesn't mean we can't look to our children to end it, with some help from us preferably.

That's why its so important, or imperative, that we build an independent schooling system, or home-schooling co-operative(s), where our children can learn the basics of reading, writing and 'rithmetic, without whitey's message of self-hatred embedded in what they learn.

Some Black men and myself have taken on the task of donating monies and supplies to a home-schooling cooperative near us; and this is something the Black Diaspora can do right now to end our cycle of self-hatred. And this is something we need to do NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY!

So if you're a Black man or woman who's reading this, and you're interested in healing the rift not only amongst ourselves, but in our communities, let's start the work to rid ourselves of the self-loathing that was force fed into us through several years of pre, middle and high schooling. Let's take up the task of doing this not only for our generation, but more importantly, for the next one. 


This way, no young Black man or woman has to feel that the rift between us is irreversible...or irreparable. 


Later...

MontUHURU Mimia

2 comments:

  1. Great article! I'm glad you decided to take a break from all this for a minute.

    However, the work of building the black race up and building the black community back up must continue. There is much work to be done. I pray that I will soon be given an opportunity to make a positive difference in the black community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Veronica'...

      In regards to being given an opportunity to make a difference in the Black community, my advice is, you can't fail unless you quit!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete