Monday, July 15, 2013

How Black people should revolt behind the Trayvon Martin verdict...


By now I think everyone knows about the bogus acquittal of George Zimmerman after his gunning down of Trayvon Martin. And quite frankly, I don't know what I'd do if I were Trayvon's father; I don't think I could live with the fact that Zimmerman is not only alive but he's free to walk the streets and go about his life like nothing ever happened. 

Personally, I'd be lookin' for some payback; but that's just me.

I'm not a pacifist like Martin Luther King was; so I wouldn't tell anyone who suffered this kind of loss to just let go and let god. Someone would have to answer for the death of my boy. But it seems like this kind of injustice is just par for the course in america. 

For the life of me I can't understand how any Black person, or Black man especially, could be so in love with this country; especially when this happens on a pretty regular basis. And it seems like the media are rubbing our noses in this verdict, don't it? I mean with Trayvon, Kimani Gray, Amadou Diallo, Sean Bell...and I could keep going, you'd think the media would want to keep this quiet, or at least quieter, so the Black diaspora wouldn't want to seek some kind of revenge, right? 

Wrong.

The media wants to keep stories like this in our faces twenty-four seven 'cause it fits with the white supremacist agenda, especially at this time of year--and let me show you why:

Let's get metaphysical for a moment...

During the summer months and especially on the Summer Solstice, the production of melanin in Black people is at its highest level. This means we have the power to think quicker than our pale-skinned, degenerated peers. Don't believe me? Then let me give you a more practical example:

The color Black is a better conductor of electricity and is better able to absorb light; that's why every solar panel is Black. And what are our mental thoughts? Electrical impulses. This is why darker skinned people have the potential to think quicker than their white counterparts; now, whether they capitalize on that or not is another issue. 

But during these months, it's imperative that white elites keep us distracted so we can't use this ability to its fullest potential. Or they at least have to keep us in one of two states so we don't unite and use our mental capacities against them; and these two states are: fear and anger. 

When you keep someone, or someones, in perpetual states of fear and anger they're easier to control. That's why during summer months, almost like clock-work, these tragic events are broadcast about Black people. For instance: the Kobe Bryant sexual assault trial happened in July of 2003, and Hurricane Katrina happened in August of 2005. 

But beyond the metaphysics, another aspect of this case no one seems to touch on is George Zimmerman is not a white man...he's spanish. He himself refers to his ethnicity as 'latino', and he checked the 'hispanic' box on his voter registration form. Hell, even Zimmerman's father called him a 'spanish-speaking minority'. 

Kinda' figures why George is so fu&*ed up. 

Now, I recently wrote a post about how spanish people don't like Black americans, and this is perhaps the most jarring example of my point...and that's why I wrote the post. Lately, these leaf-blowing, orange-picking, wetbacked bastards have been joining with various white supremacist groups in an effort to kill off Black americans. I site a few examples of this in my earlier post, and I'll leave a link for it at the end of this one. But if you think these refried bean eatin' degenerates are your friends Black people, you might wanna' think again.  

Beyond all this though, what I'd like to do is site some ways that Black people, and Trayvon's family, should revolt in the wake of this heinous crime. We gotta' be about solutions and RESULTS people; so here goes:

Firstly, Trayvon's parents should levy a Civil Rights lawsuit against George Zimmerman. If the Martin family can't get justice on the federal level, they should seek it elsewhere. Just because Zimmerman was acquitted in one court, doesn't mean the game's over. This is how Rodney King got some payback for his injuries; he got two of those crooked cops locked up behind civil rights litigation. 

Second, if the state courts don't work, the Martin family should sue the bastards! If a civil court doesn't bring about any changes, the Martins should sue Zimmerman and their local law enforcement for some kind of damages and distress. 

Third, Black people should form ARMED community watch organizations. It's clear that law enforcement and the courts don't give a damn about our people, so let's take matters into our own hands. It's time we follow the example of Dr. Huey P. Newton and take up arms. Just like those crakas in the gated community did when they shot Trayvon. 

Fourth, and MOST important is...Black people as a whole need to light a fire beneath the ass of our politicians. 

Every Black politician should be held accountable for what Zimmerman did!  

We need to let these well-fed loafers know that if they're not gonna' keep our kids safe, then we're going to vote them out! We will vote for their white running mates if necessary. There's no reason why we should have all these Black congresspeople, mayors, senators, governors and a Black president, if this kind of incident is allowed to happen. 

It's time to wake our Black politicians up, or MOVE THEM THE HELL OUT!! Let's show them we mean business when it comes to keeping our kids safe!

One last thing...to anyone who's seeking payback like Chris Dorner did, I'll say this; and I'll leave you with a paraphrased quote from Chris Rock: 

"I'm not saying you should do it...but I understand."

Hotep and Kem Wesir,

MontUHURU777

P.S.
If you wanna' see my post about why spanish people hate Black americans, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment